Can I say someone? or some people? Like umm negative people. I wrote a whole shpill about why I can live without them but I found this BRILLIANT image of saying NO to NO!

So yep, say no to NO and NO people!!! We can live without them. YES WE CAN! (Hello Uncle Barack!)
PS. Bloody hell, just realized this is an ad by Shell... one of the biggest earth killing corporate machines... crap! Since Ive already written this and too lazy to change... please ignore the shell logo at the bottom right hand corner! Vinaka vaka levu!
1 comment :
bahahahah - i was talking ur post seriously until you pointed out the Shell logo too hahah..
anyway, its a good thought and yeah, negative people are good for you- they make you realise you are happier and they have a pickle up their buttocks, choohoo!
sheez, someone please build a statue and announce victory to celebrate Day 16 for swisshamo!
Post a Comment