Tuesday, November 09, 2010

So I've deactivated....

...from Facebook and I think it will be for quite a long time. I dunno but it just seems too much... too superficial... too je ne sais quoi.



Last week, I wasn't at all active on my page and this was due to work. You'd think that out of my 454 friends, I'd get queries as to why this is - nada except for a handful of people (thanks kuaback! lol) At the end of the day, FB is very much a self-centered kind of activity where it's all about me and where I've been and what I'm doing every five minutes because everyone should focus on me me me. One of my best friends the cow deleted me from her page ages back (to test out some silly theory!) and I didn't even realize it until she added me again today! LOL! Narcissistic much?

Basically, I'll just do all of that self-centered stuff on here and stop pretending I care about that guy from that nightclub conference from years back whose name I barely remember. Although it's a wee bit satisfying knowing I look waaaaaay better now and enjoying life way more than the popular girl from Form 2, who got all the attention and all the guys. LOL.

I'll keep in touch with you (yes all four of you!) on here and I know that I'll eventually hear from the people I need to hear from and be in contact with the people who matter.

Otherwise, adios and have a great life!!!!

2 comments :

Fotuosamoa said...

I'm with you on this miss Me me me,...deactivating is good for your soul. hahah...(says the chic that deactivates every 2 days hahah...)

I did notice that you werent updating a daily happy moment ): but its all good, enjoy loife without facebook!

kuaback said...

lol..enjoy life without FB..will be stalking you on here...