...this morning in a cold sweat. I had a really awful dream. I won't go into details about it except that I woke up feeling scared and frightened. My dreams are usually related to how I feel about a particular situation happening in my life and lately, I'd been feeling uncertain about things mainly at work. I have this fear of failing... no, let me be more specific, I have a fear of being incompetent in what I do. A fear that's paralyzed me before. This morning I woke up and tried not to wallow in it but was looking up ways of fighting it. I was online - reading the bible, reading self-help sites, readying myself for another hectic week and making sure I don't let this fear overwhelm me. And then I read the news that one never wants to hear.
The passing of a beloved friend.
And it all hits home. Time and time again. Life is too damn short. Make the most of it. Live it - with vigour, with love and with passion. Every damn day. Tell the people you love that you love them. Over and over again. Don't bother with the bullshit and the nay sayers. Walk away and don't waste a single second on them. Laugh and laugh some more and laugh loudly. And what else? Oh, yes. Fears. Face them, ignore them, tackle them head on but whatever happens - don't let them overwhelm you. Not freaken worth it. And lastly, no matter what - know that you are loved, loved, loved.
Rest in love Leon. Your life was an expression of light and love to those around you. Your zeal for life, your beauty and your kindness will NEVER be forgotten.
The passing of a beloved friend.
And it all hits home. Time and time again. Life is too damn short. Make the most of it. Live it - with vigour, with love and with passion. Every damn day. Tell the people you love that you love them. Over and over again. Don't bother with the bullshit and the nay sayers. Walk away and don't waste a single second on them. Laugh and laugh some more and laugh loudly. And what else? Oh, yes. Fears. Face them, ignore them, tackle them head on but whatever happens - don't let them overwhelm you. Not freaken worth it. And lastly, no matter what - know that you are loved, loved, loved.
Rest in love Leon. Your life was an expression of light and love to those around you. Your zeal for life, your beauty and your kindness will NEVER be forgotten.
No comments :
Post a Comment