.... day after day....wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
I heard this song in the background and stopped what I was doing. It reminded me of someone I was close to and we used to listen to this song together. I don't know what happened between us but the friendship was lost somehow, somewhere... and yet, just for a moment - wherever you go, whatever you do... I will be right here thinking of you.
Life eh...
Hope you're all well! lol
I heard this song in the background and stopped what I was doing. It reminded me of someone I was close to and we used to listen to this song together. I don't know what happened between us but the friendship was lost somehow, somewhere... and yet, just for a moment - wherever you go, whatever you do... I will be right here thinking of you.
Life eh...
Hope you're all well! lol
1 comment :
Awwww, where did it go wrong between you and dwayne the rock Johnston, lol.......wherever you go,....I will be right here awaiting for you....
Post a Comment