I have a couple of short ones actually.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Letter Numero Uno
Dear Spanish neighbours who argue, scream and swear at each other every weekend,
Ola! Como estas? Por favor - your endless and incessant arguments are getting really old (And I mean REALLY old..I hear you've been at it for over 30 years now!). Why don't you try something new? Like I don't know. More love and understanding? Or even a
Muchas gracias and hasta la vista...bebe!
Your happy-go-lucky neighbour who secretly wants to fasi you both!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Letter Number Two
Dear close friend whose breath smells,
We're close friends but not close enough that I can tell you this without you getting all upset. Please go see a dentist. You may be suffering from gum disease and maybe that's why you don't have a boyfriend as yet.
With a mint & a mouthwash,
Your close friend with the world record for breath-holding while talking
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Hugh Jackman/Gerard Butler/Richie McCaw/The Rock (take your pick)
I love you. Please marry me. We'd have beautiful and smart kids. And me and my many many many relatives can live off your money forever and ever!
Thanks for considering my humble request.
Your soulmate
2 comments :
thanks for the sunday laugh..se aikalo ia oe ma ou love letters..thought i'd like you to know that THE ROCK is TAKEN. (by me of course..in my DREAMS)..fank u for the question..lol
Dear Swisshamo,
thank you for the short and sweet letter. Your pledge of love and interest to marry.
unfortunately you are a tad bit late for Gerard. Better luck with Hugh, Richie and the Rock.
Sincerely,
Gerard's wife xxoo
*falls down laughing*
Post a Comment